3 A 86 (Pulver) (1kg)
Plant additives marine algae-based
Plant additives using plant substances: To produce 3 A 86, we extract three different types of algae from the sea. These are carefully dried, mixed and then ground micro-fine in a specific process and packed in foil bags.
3 A 86 has a threefold effect:
• Mineral salts combine and scatter sunlight
• This heats up the leaves, and chlorophyll production increases
• Metabolism is enriched with vital substances
What this means in detail is:
• 3 A 86 is a plant strengthener that has a lasting effect on the metabolism and root development of the plant. Growth, health and resistance are positively enhanced.
• 3 A 86 is used in a spraying process and can be mixed and applied with all commercially available plant protection agents and sprays.
• 3 A 86 allows plants to overcome weather stress (drought, cold, over-watering) and growth depressions more easily.
• 3 A 86 promotes the early, deep and extensive rooting of the crop. This increases the nutrient and water uptake capacity and improved fertiliser utilisation is therefore guaranteed. Quality and yield are increased and thus contribute to a positive operating result.
• 3 A 86 consists solely of natural raw materials from the sea. Its ideal composition of micronutrients, minerals and trace elements and vitamins and enzymes, lanthanides and growth stimulants, which are predetermined by nature, fully nourish and promote vital soil life. Humus decomposition is inhibited. The increased root mass (up to 30% more) provides more organic matter in the soil.
This acts as nourishment for worms and microorganisms, which produce more healthy, nutrient-rich and vital humus that is important for plants. This process has a positive influence on the regeneration of the soil over a longer period of time.
Flowers: Twice a week: Add 1 heaped teaspoon to 5 litres of water. Before flowering: 1 heaped teaspoon to 5 litres of water, spray the leaves.
Lawn: After mowing: Spray with 3 A 86 (at least 3 times a year). 1 heaped tablespoon to 5 litres of water.
In spring/autumn: Spread 1 heaped tablespoon over 1 m² and work in lightly.
Fruit trees and vegetable patch: 1 heaped tablespoon 3 A 86 powder to 10 litres of water or 50 ml 3 A 86 liquid to 10 litres of water. Fruit trees should be sprayed before and after blossoming. Before planting lettuce or vegetables, 1 heaped tablespoon of 3 A 86 powder should be spread over 2 - 3 m². After planting, water with 3 A 86. Rainwater would be ideal for this purpose.
Plants: 3 A 86 should not be used on plants that require a low pH-value (acidic environment) e.g. rhododendron, azalea, heather, bog earth or bog plants, etc.
3 A 86: 1 heaped teaspoon (powder) corresponds to 20 ml (liquid). Before planting, first dip the roots in water and then coat them with 3 A 86.
Special crops such as strawberries, bushes, berries, fruit cultivation, etc.:
Spray at the beginning of vegetation: 150 ml 3 A 86 liquid to 10 litres of water
Spray twice before flowering: 150 ml 3 A 86 liquid to 10 litres of water
Spray twice after flowering: 150 ml 3 A 86 liquid to 10 litres of water
This product is listed in the catalogue for organic farming in Austria.
Your RMA request has been submitted. We will pick up the item you wish to return within 6 days. We hope you understand that we only accept items for return if they have not been used or tampered with. Original packaging and accessories also need to be returned along with item.
Click here to get more details
Customers who bought this Product also bought ...